Friday, April 23, 2010

New Beginnings

I'm in the business of new beginnings, so you'd think I'd be facing this one with less trepidation. I'm a seasoned professionsal. Well schooled in my craft. Experienced...Calm ... Poised... Gracious... Unflappable.... Not! This blogging thing is daunting and terrifying. However, Celia Milton, Celebrant (celiamilton.com/blog) has encouraged, emboldened, and educated me, so here I go...

THIS is how many of you brides-to-be must be feeling with the task looming before you. Its the biggest party you've ever thrown and will ever throw for a long time (until your daughters marry!) There's only one way to go, and that's forward, so talk with a few experts (like me or Celia,) take heart, and take a deep breath... and dive in!

Let's take this journey together. Talk to me, ask me your questions, tell me your concerns, and I"ll tell you what I know, as often as I can with as much humour and grace as I can muster.

1 comment:

  1. I have attended at Studio G wedding and it was breathtakingly lovely, just as I'd expected. Karen Guyt was her usual calm, poised, gracious, and unflappable self. Her diplomacy in dealing with a DJ who wasn't playing the music the bride wanted was wonderful. What really amazed me was depth of knowledge. She knows things no one else does, like how many rose petals are needed for a bridal aisle or how to make a squirming ring bearer into a perfect gentleman.

    ReplyDelete